Thursday, January 10, 2008

Road Trip: reloaded

i woke up 5:15 in the morning, nov 30, 2007... i did my everyday rituals then finally i was about to leave the house. as i walked to the jeep terminal i thought that this could be my lucky day.. i woke up early, my mom did'nt scolded me a few hours ago... so here comes the ride of my life... i saw what i was searching... a jeep thats says "balibago". i sat at the end of the seats(just at the back of the driver). i paid my fare and kept my self still.. then i felt that rain drops were dripping down the rooftop of the jeep... what the...!! i didnt bring an umbrella or jacket.. well despite of the bad weather i still kept my thoughts still and 2 minutes later i felt i was closing my eyes...may be i should take a nap since i was caught in a traffic jam(bullshit)... suddenly i felt a man sat beside me.. i realized that it was a beefy, fat old man... he tapped me and says, "boy usod nmn oh... ka payat na tao nkabukaka"... i move closely to end of the seat... i didnt say a word to what the man has said...i just wisphered to my self, "matanda yan... pagpaexenxahan na"... i just slumped back to sleep... finally after an hour i was in front of my school... yes!!! my class hours was uhhm okei, bit boring...heheheh... den around 5:20 i heard the bell sounded... ahh yes .. now i could go home and eat my merienda... wen i arrived at the waiting shed outside the school gate i found the seats were all taken up, except the seat beside a girl... wait a minute.. she's my classmate last semester at my english subject who i never talked with the whole sem... if its not because of my feet that were complaining i wouldnt sit beside her... if she doesnt want to talk to me, fine.. does she thinks that im not on her level,fine.... i just thought that theres no traffic at the raod... as i reached "balibago" again i saw a red paint in one of the L300 van...."PACITA".. whew no worries just two more rides and im gonna be on my house... i sat at the middle area of the bus... paid again my fare and felt asleep again... when my senses were awake again i felt my head was leaning on a shoulder...it was not firm so i thought maybe it was a girls shoulder...WHAT!!?? i was leaning my head on a complete stranger... when i open my eyes, a smile greeted me.. and i realized that it belongs to girl at my english class.... whaa.. well i just stand up because i was on my next and last stop... yehey!! one more ride to go!! now i not sleepy... i just stare at the other vihicles wen i sit inside the jeep... then finally the engines wer on now... but again it rained.. its okei.. the jeep wer not full wen we left the terminal... 3 seats wer left empty... then the jeep stops. passengers started to go in. 1, 2 ,3 5, 8, 10, 12.... can you do math... i hate math... 12 little kids went inside.. 12 kids in 3 sits... what the heck!! i dont know what they did to be comfortable.. 9 kids wer at the seats the rest wer on the hot,hard floor of the jeep... now im pissed-off... im feeling that i was in an oven.. it was very hot.... den this kids were having their discussions... they wer complaining to each other about "CAPTAIN BARBELL" and his yellow suit.. one of them said, "bakit dilaw? bakala ata cia eh... den they started singing the theme song..." tibay at lakas ng luob ang iaalay..." den one of them shouted "para ".. the jeep stops and then seconds ago the vihicle runs again... then i was staring the faces other passengers , i realized that it was not just me who were smiling at all...
XD

ngmamadali aq nito..
bahala ka na umintindi
hehehe

No comments: